Wednesday, May 18, 2011

destinations

it's no easy wanting something so badly and knowing that it's at your fingertips, but you can never have it.


so i stayed home today and slept most of it away. i've been under the weather. mostly body aches and scratchy throat :( so i've totally gone the cold meds route. which leads me to this...

i think when on cold meds i should not be cooking, because me and sharp objects or hot stoves is probably a bad idea. but apparently, when it comes to blogging on cold meds i say "why the h* not?!" i guess i'm just nuts like that or i just don't know what's good for me.

anywho, i've had a lot swirling around in my noggin lately.

with the end of the school year there are many decisions to be made. one big one is whether or not i will have the kidlets transferred to a different school. the slightly overwhelming one for me is whether or not i will go back to school this fall.

i've done much considering and finally had a huge sit down with my mom while she was visiting this last weekend. the verdict is that i want to go to school pretty badly. without finishing some sort of degree, i have pretty much reached my earning potential in this area unless i go into sales. and i cringe at the thought of going into sales.

there are all of these things that i want and all of these goals that i've set aside for so long. now, they have finally reached full circle in my life. my goals match up with what i want for my children and for our future.

the question now is, what's next? what do i change? and which direction do i go in?

and finally, what will i miss?

there is more than one way to get to ones destination...

1 comment:

Rae said...

"When the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change, THEN you'll be ready to change."