Thursday, February 17, 2011

calmly and rationally

i love and am loved. <----- that is an awesome feeling!!

sometimes it's complicated. some people just don't get it. well, ya know what? i don't expect them to. nothing i do is ever easy. that's just the way it is.

i'm a grown up. as much as i don't want to be, it's true. i am a mother and have normal responsibilities. i pay my own bills and make my own decisions. i think that that entitles me the ability to define my relationships however i like. don't you?

*steps down from soap box*

*deep breath*

ahh... i feel much better now.

so how is everybody? i know this whole hit and miss thing that i've been doing lately is becoming the norm. i'm not sure if i'm ok with that. i miss blogging. i swear i've been meaning to get these posts out, but there are just so many things that have been going on.

things have a tendency to turn all pear shaped all of a sudden and i can't tell you which end is up. i have much confusion these days. not so much because of my own emotions, but because of how what others do can have such a profound effect on them.

i'm trying to work through everything calmly and rationally. ha! have you known me to be calm OR rational?! i know, i know... but i'm trying!

in other news: the snow is gone! did you hear me?!

the. snow. IS. GONE!!!

it's actually been in the 50s and 60s this week. i am almost too happy for words to wear my flip flops outside!

i hope you all have loverly weekend!! ...i know i'm hoping to :)

No comments: