Wednesday, February 2, 2011

la la land

ok, so... i swear i'm not trying to be a hermit... well, maybe i am, but not on purpose. i've had several people message or call me to make sure that i'm still alive. love you guys for checking on me!

i'm here! i just get busy or am off in la la land or some combination of the 2. also, you can almost always find me on the twitter. that's about the only thing i really keep up with lately.

apparently, i can't focus to save my life today! i had a ton of stuff to write about and then i got distracted and it all flew away...

i love the way my brain works! ...sometimes.

well, here's something fun to listen to today mouth by bush... mostly because it's um.. hot! enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I go through the same thing...great post ideas...then **poof** gone!

Patty Punker said...

love that bush song! are we twitter lovers? @pattypunker. find me, if we're not. xoxo

Patty Punker said...

love that bush song! are we twitter lovers? if not, find me. @pattypunker xoxo

Anonymous said...

Darling, come out of the shell whenever you are ready...