Thursday, November 19, 2009

i have nothing on these gals...

ok, really... my life is complicated and sometimes it royally sucks to be me. but my little problems have nothing on these gals...

megan at the undomestic diva is an amazing person. i love to read about her boys and all her crazy antics with candy ass. i can relate so well to so many things that she says. she's just funny and honest. most importantly, she gives of herself to others to help spread awareness about issues that are so close to all of our hearts.
this morning her post was a little confusing to me. but after reading the blog that she linked to it makes so much more sense as to why. this is what she said:

Anissa's situation has obviously hit hard with me; the timing impeccable with my last post. I ache for her and her husband and children - I can't help but put myself in her position which just terrifies me to my core.

this makes me just want to hug her for being such a great person.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow. That was some post from Megan. I don't even know what to say. Just wow.

Cali ʚϊɞ said...

she's amazing! and so selfless...