Monday, July 19, 2010

monday minute: still anonymous

ok, so i decided i'd try something new... mostly because it's NEW, and who doesn't love new stuff?! and also, because the button has yoda on it, so have i must!

Monday Minute

what's your real name? sorry cats and dolls, as this is an anonymous blog, that would kinda defeat the purpose, ya know. BUT you can call me cali :)

have you ever fabricated a story or anything on your blog? nope, that's just not my style. everything you read here is real.

when in the car do you listen to the radio/CDs/ipod etc? it depends on what cds are accessible and if i can find anything GOOD on the radio.

describe the 'sexist' item of clothing you own. hmm... that's a good one. i'd have to say this chinese dress that my mom(of all people) bought me. it's silk brocade with a mandarin collar and it goes down to my ankles, but the slit up the side goes almost up to my hip. ooh la la!

would you be willing to breastfeed your friend's three year old child? ha! NO... for a few reasons. a) hello! it's not my kid. b) 3year olds have teeth and c) by age 1 children should be drinking from cups and eating real food.


thanks to our lovely co-host michelle! you can find her at mommy loves stilettos.

5 comments:

Ian said...

lol yeah...teeth...about that...

thanks for linking up!

VandyJ said...

That dress sounds awesome! ANd I'm with you on the kid--If he can chew streak, let him eat steak!

Gadgerson said...

Great answers!!! Love it..I had to add you to my blog roll. xoxoxo

Cali ʚϊɞ said...

@ian this was fun! let's do it again soon!

@vandy girl! you should see it, it's hot!!

@gadge thanks doll!! kisses!!

A Vapid Blonde said...

Would love to see a picture of the dress, with you in it of course. But it's fine to crop out your head.

Don't you think I deserve that at least after I ruined your Thursday morning with my last post?