Tuesday, April 20, 2010

hermit-ish

so i kinda suck at keeping up with the writing lately... sorry!

i want to write. i have things to write about, really i do. i just have so much on my plate as of late that i can't seem to get it right.
i'm conflicted about a lot of things right now. it occurred to me that my usual approach is to just ride it out and see what happens *sigh* but for some reason, i'm letting myself get stressed over it. stress and my health don't really get along so well, so i'm going to do my best to just chill the h* out. maybe i'll be a little hermit-ish this week. maybe cook something new... or old. maybe bake a little.



p.s. i had a really great weekend, but that's where some of my conflict comes from. i may post about it later.

1 comment:

alexis said...

here's my advice (even if you don't want it, lol): write anyway, even if it sucks. if it really does suck, don't show anyone else. and who knows, you might find something good in all the suckage.